Tuesday 13 January 2015

Celebrate!

Good Morning All! 

Now that my craft space is finally completely cleaned and organized, I am able to have my little one down there with me crafting away as well which is sooo fun!!! This morning I had a chance to get this card created while she did some finger painting :)

I played along with two challenges...

Fusion: Sketch & Theme 


 The Paper Players: Colour Combination


The Card Concept: 1 Year Anniversary - Clean Layered


My Card:


Take the time to let your creativity bloom!


Card Recipe

Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White & Something Borrowed DSP
Inks: Crisp Cantaloupe & Lost Lagoon
Stamps: Flower Shop, Gorgeous Grunge & Good Greetings
Embellishments: Whisper White Paper Doily & Basic Pearl
Tools: Pansy Punch 

7 comments:

  1. Such a delicate and pretty card! I love how you contrasted the linear lines of the stamp with the floral pattern of the paper!! Thank you so much for playing along with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the touch of the lace paper! I just bought the SU large Lace stamp, and this is getting me in the mood to use it..when it arrives that is,,LOL!! Thanks so much for joining us to celebrate the FUSION 1 yr anniversary! So happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaned and organized craft space?!?!? I'm so jealous! Your card is beautiful, I love the soft look of the doily and color combination. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so feminine and gorgeous! Love the soft pink and delicate doily with the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the doily really softens the design ... great use of the colors and sketch ... so very glad you joined us at fusion card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely way to incorporate these colors! Just beautiful! I love the doily addition! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice elements!
    Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete